• About us
  • Team
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
Sunday, August 23, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
World's first weekly chronicle of development news
  • Blitz Highlights
    • Special
    • Spotlight
    • Insight
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
  • Opinion
  • Legal
  • Perspective
  • Nation
    • East
    • West
    • North
    • South
  • Business & Economy
  • World
  • Hindi Edition
  • International Editions
    • Dubai
    • Tanzania
    • United Kingdom
    • USA
  • Blitz India Business
  • Blitz Highlights
    • Special
    • Spotlight
    • Insight
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
  • Opinion
  • Legal
  • Perspective
  • Nation
    • East
    • West
    • North
    • South
  • Business & Economy
  • World
  • Hindi Edition
  • International Editions
    • Dubai
    • Tanzania
    • United Kingdom
    • USA
  • Blitz India Business
No Result
View All Result
World's first weekly chronicle of development news
No Result
View All Result

Shooting coach Bharadwaj sacked after sexual assault allegations

by Blitz India Media
January 8, 2026
in News
0
Shooting coach Bharadwaj sacked after sexual assault allegations
Blitz Bureau

NEW DELHI: National shooting coach Ankush Bharadwaj has been sacked by the National Rifle Association of India (NRAI), and a show-cause notice has been issued to him following sexual assault allegations by a 17-year-old national-level shooter, NRAI assistant secretary Rajiv Bhatia said on January 8. The national-level female shooter alleged that she was sexually assaulted by Bharadwaj at a hotel in Surajkund, Faridabad, in December last year, during a national championship in New Delhi.

Bhardwaj has been booked by the Haryana Police following an official complaint from the victim’s family. According to the FIR registered in Faridabad, the coach sexually assaulted the national-level shooter and threatened to ruin her career.

According to the FIR, the alleged incident occurred on December 16 while she was participating in a national-level shooting competition at the Dr Karni Singh Shooting Range in Tughlakabad, South Delhi.

Police said that a First Information Report (FIR) has been registered based on a complaint from the girl’s mother, and that efforts are underway to obtain CCTV footage from the hotel and record the statements of witnesses connected to the case. According to the complaint, a senior police officer said that a case was registered on Tuesday at the Women’s Police Station in NIT Faridabad under Section 6 of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act and Section 351(2) of the Bharatiya Nyay Sanhita (BNS), as the athlete is a minor.

The FIR states that after the match, the coach allegedly asked her to meet him in the lobby of the Surajkund Hotel in Faridabad, where he was staying, to analyse her performance.

Related Posts

Seven projects worth Rs 427.80 crore were commissioned at Paradip Port on 21 August, including a Rs 352 crore deepening to 18.5 metres.
News

India Business News: Paradip Port, Mobile Scheme, Sugar, Monsoon, FDI and Forex Reserves

August 22, 2026
Madhya Pradesh Year of Youth 2027
News

MP declares 2027 as ‘Year of Youth’

August 21, 2026
India-Israel FTA Talks: Two More Rounds Expected by February 2027
News

Israel FTA talks need two more rounds

August 21, 2026
Master Plan for Delhi envisages 40 lakh affordable homes
News

Master Plan for Delhi envisages 40 lakh affordable homes

August 21, 2026
badminton court
News

Delhi Hosts the Badminton Worlds for the First Time Since 2009

August 20, 2026
farmer
News

One Crop Is Two-Thirds of India’s Sowing Shortfall

August 20, 2026
Load More
Next Post
India-US trade deal fell through as PM Modi didn’t call Trump: Lutnick

India-US trade deal fell through as PM Modi didn’t call Trump: Lutnick

Recent News

Seven projects worth Rs 427.80 crore were commissioned at Paradip Port on 21 August, including a Rs 352 crore deepening to 18.5 metres.
News

India Business News: Paradip Port, Mobile Scheme, Sugar, Monsoon, FDI and Forex Reserves

by Blitz India Media
August 22, 2026
0

Port and Rail Move Together on the East Coast NEW DELHI: MThe Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways commissioned an...

Read moreDetails
Madhya Pradesh Year of Youth 2027

MP declares 2027 as ‘Year of Youth’

August 21, 2026
India-Israel FTA Talks: Two More Rounds Expected by February 2027

Israel FTA talks need two more rounds

August 21, 2026
Master Plan for Delhi envisages 40 lakh affordable homes

Master Plan for Delhi envisages 40 lakh affordable homes

August 21, 2026
badminton court

Delhi Hosts the Badminton Worlds for the First Time Since 2009

August 20, 2026

Blitz Highlights

  • Special
  • Spotlight
  • Insight
  • Entertainment
  • Health

International Editions

  • US (New York)
  • UK (London)
  • Middle East (Dubai)
  • Tanzania (Africa)

Nation

  • East
  • West
  • South
  • North
  • Hindi Edition

E-paper

  • India
  • Hindi E-paper
  • Dubai E-Paper
  • USA E-Paper
  • UK-Epaper
  • Tanzania E-paper

Useful Links

  • About us
  • Team
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact

©2024 Blitz India Media -Building A New Nation

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

    No Result
    View All Result
    • Blitz Highlights
      • Special
      • Spotlight
      • Insight
      • Entertainment
      • Sports
    • Opinion
    • Legal
    • Perspective
    • Nation
      • East
      • West
      • North
      • South
    • Business & Economy
    • World
    • Hindi Edition
    • International Editions
      • Dubai
      • Tanzania
      • United Kingdom
      • USA
    • Blitz India Business

    ©2024 Blitz India Media -Building A New Nation