• About us
  • Team
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
Friday, May 22, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
World's first weekly chronicle of development news
  • Blitz Highlights
    • Special
    • Spotlight
    • Insight
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
  • Opinion
  • Legal
  • Perspective
  • Nation
    • East
    • West
    • North
    • South
  • Business & Economy
  • World
  • Hindi Edition
  • International Editions
    • Dubai
    • Tanzania
    • United Kingdom
    • USA
  • Blitz India Business
  • Blitz Highlights
    • Special
    • Spotlight
    • Insight
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
  • Opinion
  • Legal
  • Perspective
  • Nation
    • East
    • West
    • North
    • South
  • Business & Economy
  • World
  • Hindi Edition
  • International Editions
    • Dubai
    • Tanzania
    • United Kingdom
    • USA
  • Blitz India Business
No Result
View All Result
World's first weekly chronicle of development news
No Result
View All Result

Avoid all non-essential travel to Iran: MEA

by Blitz India Media
October 2, 2024
in News
0
Avoid all non-essential travel to Iran: MEA
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
Blitz Bureau

NEW DELHI: India on October 2 issued a travel advisory for its citizens, advising them to avoid all non-essential travel to Iran due to the escalating tension in the region.

“We are closely monitoring the recent escalation in the security situation in the region,” the travel advisory issued by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) said adding that “Indian nationals are advised to avoid all non-essential travel to Iran”.

The MEA also urged Indians currently residing in Iran to remain vigilant and stay in contact with the Indian Embassy in Tehran.

The travel advisory was issued after Iran fired a barrage of around 200 missiles at Israel on Tuesday night.
Last week, External Affairs Minister (EAM) S. Jaishankar had held discussions with the Iranian Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghch on the current geopolitical scenario in the region during the BRICS meeting held on the sidelines of the UNGA in New York.

Tehran, meanwhile, said that it had targeted the “military and security establishments” in Israel during the attacks on Tuesday night.

“This action was in defence of the interests and citizens of Iran. Let Netanyahu know that Iran is not a belligerent, but it stands firmly against any threat. This is only a corner of our power. Do not enter into a conflict with Iran,” warned Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian after the missile attack.

With Israel also vowing to retaliate, situation is expected to turn extremely tense in the region.
According to the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), the country’s air defences intercepted “a large number” of the 180 ballistic missiles launched by Iran.

The US also backed Israel, both diplomatically and by detecting the threat from Iran besides intercepting some of the missiles, The Times of Israel reported, citing the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).

Hours after the Iranian strike, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a Security Cabinet meeting that Iran had made a “big mistake” and “will pay” for it.

Earlier, IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari said: “Iran’s attack is a severe and dangerous escalation. There will be consequences… We will respond wherever, whenever and however we choose, following the directive of the government of Israel.”

Related Posts

सेंट्रल बैंक भर्ती 2026
News

OFS opens for Central Bank stake sale

May 22, 2026
piyush-goyal
News

Productivity extends beyond efficiency: Piyush Goyal

May 22, 2026
Congress May Lose Final Rajya Sabha Seat in Gujarat
News

Gujarat BJP set for clean sweep in RS

May 22, 2026
Gopal Rai
News

Contempt notice to AAP leader Gopal Rai

May 22, 2026
Election Commission of India
News

Polls for 24 RS seats on June 18

May 22, 2026
Major administrative reshuffle in Bengal
News

Major administrative reshuffle in Bengal

May 22, 2026
Load More
Next Post
ev

India’s EV market rises 23 pc in September with 1.59 lakh unit sales

Recent News

सेंट्रल बैंक भर्ती 2026
News

OFS opens for Central Bank stake sale

by Blitz India Media
May 22, 2026
0

Blitz Bureau MUMBAI: As offer for sale (OFS) for Central Bank of India shares opened for non-retail investors on May...

Read moreDetails
piyush-goyal

Productivity extends beyond efficiency: Piyush Goyal

May 22, 2026
Congress May Lose Final Rajya Sabha Seat in Gujarat

Gujarat BJP set for clean sweep in RS

May 22, 2026
Gopal Rai

Contempt notice to AAP leader Gopal Rai

May 22, 2026
Election Commission of India

Polls for 24 RS seats on June 18

May 22, 2026

Blitz Highlights

  • Special
  • Spotlight
  • Insight
  • Entertainment
  • Health

International Editions

  • US (New York)
  • UK (London)
  • Middle East (Dubai)
  • Tanzania (Africa)

Nation

  • East
  • West
  • South
  • North
  • Hindi Edition

E-paper

  • India
  • Hindi E-paper
  • Dubai E-Paper
  • USA E-Paper
  • UK-Epaper
  • Tanzania E-paper

Useful Links

  • About us
  • Team
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact

©2024 Blitz India Media -Building A New Nation

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

    No Result
    View All Result
    • Blitz Highlights
      • Special
      • Spotlight
      • Insight
      • Entertainment
      • Sports
    • Opinion
    • Legal
    • Perspective
    • Nation
      • East
      • West
      • North
      • South
    • Business & Economy
    • World
    • Hindi Edition
    • International Editions
      • Dubai
      • Tanzania
      • United Kingdom
      • USA
    • Blitz India Business

    ©2024 Blitz India Media -Building A New Nation