• About us
  • Team
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
Saturday, August 22, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
World's first weekly chronicle of development news
  • Blitz Highlights
    • Special
    • Spotlight
    • Insight
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
  • Opinion
  • Legal
  • Perspective
  • Nation
    • East
    • West
    • North
    • South
  • Business & Economy
  • World
  • Hindi Edition
  • International Editions
    • Dubai
    • Tanzania
    • United Kingdom
    • USA
  • Blitz India Business
  • Blitz Highlights
    • Special
    • Spotlight
    • Insight
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
  • Opinion
  • Legal
  • Perspective
  • Nation
    • East
    • West
    • North
    • South
  • Business & Economy
  • World
  • Hindi Edition
  • International Editions
    • Dubai
    • Tanzania
    • United Kingdom
    • USA
  • Blitz India Business
No Result
View All Result
World's first weekly chronicle of development news
No Result
View All Result

Shaksgam pact illegal: Army Chief

by Blitz India Media
January 16, 2026
in Nation
0
ARMY Chief General Upendra Dwivedi
Blitz Bureau

NEW DELHI: ARMY Chief General Upendra Dwivedi has said that the 1963 agreement between China and Pakistan regarding the Shaksgam valley in Jammu and Kashmir is illegal. He said this while replying to a media query on the Chinese Foreign Ministry’s Spokesperson comment on the Shaksgam Valley.

The Army Chief said the situation along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) with China has been stable, but it needs constant vigilance.

Speaking at the annual press conference of the Indian Army on January 13, Gen Dwivedi said that Operation Sindoor was the best example of triservices synergy with full freedom to act and respond. He said the operation remains ongoing, and any misadventure by the adversary will be dealt with effectively. He said that a clear decision to respond decisively was taken at the highest level following the Pahalgam terror attack.

He said that eight terror camps, of which two are near the International Border (IB), and six across the Line of Control (LoC), are still active, and security forces are keeping a close watch on them Army Chief said the Operation Sindoor reset strategic assumptions by striking deep, dismantling terror infrastructure, and puncturing the longstanding nuclear rhetoric. He said the Indian Army successfully destroyed seven out of the nine targets and played a pivotal role in ensuring a calibrated response to Pakistan’s actions.

Gen Dwivedi said that since May 10, the situation along the Western Front and in Jammu and Kashmir remains sensitive but firmly under control. He highlighted that 31 terrorists were eliminated last year, of which 65 per cent were of Pakistani origin.

Related Posts

Supreme Court Refuses to Ban Hanging as Death Penalty Method in India
Nation

Hanging stay for now

August 21, 2026
BRICS Environment
Nation

Sustainable lifestyles, climate resilience

August 21, 2026
PM Gati Shakti: 396 Projects Worth ₹18.66 Lakh Crore Evaluated
Nation

INFRA PUSH

August 21, 2026
Census 2027: Centre Notifies 40 Questions Including Caste Details
Nation

Census 2027: 40 Questions notified

August 21, 2026
Parliament Monsoon Session 2026: Bills Passed Despite Low Productivity
Nation

A near-washout

August 21, 2026
Indian Army loiter munition systems
Nation

Improving precision strike capabilities

August 21, 2026
Load More
Next Post
The world needs traditional medicine: PM Modi

Rise of the ‘Orange Economy’

Recent News

Seven projects worth Rs 427.80 crore were commissioned at Paradip Port on 21 August, including a Rs 352 crore deepening to 18.5 metres.
News

India Business News: Paradip Port, Mobile Scheme, Sugar, Monsoon, FDI and Forex Reserves

by Blitz India Media
August 22, 2026
0

Port and Rail Move Together on the East Coast NEW DELHI: MThe Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways commissioned an...

Read moreDetails
Madhya Pradesh Year of Youth 2027

MP declares 2027 as ‘Year of Youth’

August 21, 2026
India-Israel FTA Talks: Two More Rounds Expected by February 2027

Israel FTA talks need two more rounds

August 21, 2026
Master Plan for Delhi envisages 40 lakh affordable homes

Master Plan for Delhi envisages 40 lakh affordable homes

August 21, 2026
badminton court

Delhi Hosts the Badminton Worlds for the First Time Since 2009

August 20, 2026

Blitz Highlights

  • Special
  • Spotlight
  • Insight
  • Entertainment
  • Health

International Editions

  • US (New York)
  • UK (London)
  • Middle East (Dubai)
  • Tanzania (Africa)

Nation

  • East
  • West
  • South
  • North
  • Hindi Edition

E-paper

  • India
  • Hindi E-paper
  • Dubai E-Paper
  • USA E-Paper
  • UK-Epaper
  • Tanzania E-paper

Useful Links

  • About us
  • Team
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact

©2024 Blitz India Media -Building A New Nation

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

    No Result
    View All Result
    • Blitz Highlights
      • Special
      • Spotlight
      • Insight
      • Entertainment
      • Sports
    • Opinion
    • Legal
    • Perspective
    • Nation
      • East
      • West
      • North
      • South
    • Business & Economy
    • World
    • Hindi Edition
    • International Editions
      • Dubai
      • Tanzania
      • United Kingdom
      • USA
    • Blitz India Business

    ©2024 Blitz India Media -Building A New Nation